The Seaford School District is committed to open, honest and ongoing communication with our stakeholders. We understand that maintaining a two-way conversation with stakeholders is essential for building relationships. These relationships are the foundation for a strong school system.
This communications plan was designed to establish a comprehensive and integrated communications process for effective communication with all stakeholders that is aligned with the district’s goals.
The Comprehensive Communications Plan is intended to do the following:
- Implement a communications program that directly helps the district achieve its key priorities
- Foster strong relationships with district stakeholders.
- Provide focus and direction for messages/methods in support of the district’s goals.
- Enable the district to present itself accurately to audiences.
Desired Behaviors and Attitudes
Through the implementation of this plan, the following desired behaviors and attitudes are the focus for both internal and external audiences.
- Take pride and ownership in the district
- Keep informed of key issues
- Work as a high-performing organization whose employees respect customer feedback
- Exhibit district values of ‘Success for All Students
- Feel involved and engaged in the Seaford School District
- Exhibit community pride and trust in schools and the District
- Support the Seaford School District through active participation