KINDERGARTEN REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Will your child turn five by August 31st, 2021?
If so, it's time to register for kindergarten and prepare your child for a successful start.
Kindergarten Registration is by appointment only.
Please contact either West Seaford Elementary or Blades Elementary to arrange your appointment.
Blades Elementary School: Call 302-629-4587 ext. 7500
West Seaford Elementary: Call 302-629-4587 ext. 6500
We look forward to meeting your child and welcoming them to the BlueJay Nest!
HOW TO REGISTER
Identify Your School
Use this tool to find your elementary school: https://schoollocator.doe.k12.de.us/
Please print out and bring the following seven documents with you to the school so we can properly enroll your child and get in contact with you about important updates during the school year. If you are interested in Dual Language Spanish Immersion you must complete that form as well.
Required registration forms:
- Seaford School District Enrollment Form
- Seaford School District Bus Registration Form
- DDOE Migrant Education Program Agricultural Work Survey
- DDOE Home Language Survey
- Records Release Form if applicable
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Military Connected Youth Form
Other documents and items that you will need to bring to registration:
- Your picture I.D.
- A copy of your child’s current physical exam
- Complete immunization records, to include 5 or more doses of DTP, 4 doses of IPV or OPV, 2 doses of MMR, 3 doses of Hepatitis B, 2 doses of Varicella, a TB screening, and Lead Blood Test. (Immunization regulations are set by the State of Delaware)
- Official state issued Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residence (current utility bill, lease, or rental agreement)
- Legal custody or guardianship papers (if applicable)
Bring all of the forms and documents above to your new school (West Seaford or Blades Elementary).
If you have any questions regarding these forms or need assistance in completing them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Translation support available in Spanish and Haitian-Creole.
English version link: https://enrollment.powerschool.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=200000685&culture=en